Harmony Township Employment Opportunities
Harmony Township advertises employment opportunities under the Advertisements link and in a local newspaper.
General Employment (Non-Police)
Required Document: Harmony Township Employment Application
Special Instructions: Return document by mail, fax, email or in person.
The Civil Service Commission from time to time will advertise for a Part-Time Police Officer position. The applicant must provide, as part of the application, at the time of submission:
- A copy of your high school diploma or equivalent.
- A copy of your current Pennsylvania Municipal Officer’s Education and Training Card or your certification of completion of your Act 120 Training.
- For identification purposes, submit a copy of your valid operator’s license.
- All other information as requested.
- Other mandatory components of the Civil Service Examination, are an oral examination, a background check, a post offer medical examination, and post offer psychological examination.
Please check with the Township offices to find out when the next Civil Service Examination will be offered.
Harmony Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Thank you for your interest in exploring employment with Harmony Township. Visit often.